mercredi 10 septembre 2008

Promotions Vins

Bonjour à tous,

Le ChaChaCha sort quelques vins en promotion pour une période d'un mois (du 15/09/08 au 15/10/08). Profitez en !!!
Si vous n'êtes pas à chamonix durant cette période, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter pour de plus amples renseignements (garder du vin de coté etc...)

Veuillez trouver ci dessous la liste des vins en promotions

Blancs -10%
- Bourgogne Chardonnay 2006, Recolte du Chateau de Chassagne Montrachet 13€01/btl soit 11€71/btl
- Puligny Montrachet 2005, Louis Carillon, 45€78/btl soit 41€20/btl

Rouges -10%
- Chinon "Le Villy" Cuvée Prestige 1996, Domaine du Raifault 17€75/btl soit 15€98/btl
- St Emilion Grand Cru 1994, Château Mauvezin 43€78/btl soit 39€40/btl

Champagnes -5%
Ayala Blanc Brut Majeur, 28€22/btl soit 26€81/btl
Louis Roederer Blanc Brut Premier, 34€47/btl soit 32€74/btl,


Pour le mois de septembre, le magasin reste ouvert avec ses horaires normales. 10h30-13h00 / 16h00-21h00, 7/7jours.

Les dégustations continuent quotidiennements jusqu'au 15 septembre (merci de nous consulter pour plus d'informations)

A trés bientôt au ChaChaCha

6 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Wow that was strange. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked
submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again.
Anyhow, just wanted to say fantastic blog!

My blog - Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags

Anonyme a dit…

It's an awesome post in support of all the internet viewers; they will get advantage from it I am sure.

My web site ... http://gameai.radastery.jp/index.php?title=%E5%88%A9%E7%94%A8%E8%80%85:MargretSw

Anonyme a dit…

Everything said made a ton of sense. However, what about
this? suppose you added a little content? I ain't saying your information isn't
good., however suppose you added something that makes people desire
more? I mean "Promotions Vins" is a little plain. You ought to glance at Yahoo's front page and see how they create post titles to get viewers to click. You might add a video or a related pic or two to grab people interested about what you've got to say.
In my opinion, it could bring your posts a little livelier.


my blog post - additional info :: :
:

Anonyme a dit…

Hi! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
Anyhow, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back
often!

Also visit my weblog - Cheap Oakley Sunglasses

Anonyme a dit…

I like the helpful information you supply to your articles.

I will bookmark your weblog and test again right here regularly.
I am fairly sure I will learn a lot of new stuff proper
here! Best of luck for the next!

Feel free to visit my web-site :: Gafas Oakley Baratas (http://www.tedxyse.com)

Anonyme a dit…

whoah this blog is wonderful i really like studying your posts.
Keep up the good work! You realize, many people are searching around for this info, you can
help them greatly.

Here is my website - Air Jordan Pas Cher