mercredi 16 décembre 2009

Programme des dégustations - Décembre et Janvier / Wine tasting Schedule

Bonjour à tous,

Voilà des nouvelles du ChaChaCha,
The news from ChaChaCha,

Tout d'abord, nous reprennons nos horaires d'ouvertures habituelles pour tout l'hiver.
7/7 jours ---- 10h30 - 13h00 / 16h00 -21h00
ChaChaCha is open 7 days a week ---- 10h30 to 1.00pm / 4.00 to 9.00pm all winter

Pour ces fêtes de fins d'années, nous sommes ouvert non-stop de 10h00 à 21h00 les :
For Christmas and New Year, ChaChaCha is open non-stop 10h00 to 9.00pm :
- 22 décembre
- 23 décembre
- 24 décembre
- 29 décembre
- 30 décembre
- 31 décembre

Pour ce nouvel hiver, nous proposerons nos dégustations commentées tous les soirs (sauf jeudi et samedi) à 18h00 et à 19h30. Le coût pour cette dégustation est de 15euros/personne.
Wine tasting everynight (except Thursday and Saturday) at 6.00pm and 7.30pm. The cost for this wine tasting is 15euros/person (wine tasting in French and english)

Ci dessous le programme des dégustations :

Mercredi 16 décembre : La Bourgogne
Vendredi 18 décembre : Bordeaux Versus Languedoc Roussillon
Dimanche 20 décembre : Crémant Versus Champagne

Lundi 21 décembre : Les vins de fêtes (20€/pers)
Mardi 22 décembre : Savoie et Jura
Mercredi 23 décembre : Un tour de France
Jeudi 24 décembre : Ouverture non-stop, de 10h00 à 21h00
Vendredi 25 décembre : Un joyeux Noël à tous. Le magasin reste ouvert avec ses horaires d'ouvertures habituels
Dimanche 27 décembre : Loire Versus Rhône

Lundi 28 décembre : Crémant Versus Champagne
Mardi 29 décembre : Crémant Versus Champagne
Mercredi 30 décembre : Ouverture non-stop, de 10h00 à 21h00
Jeudi 31 décembre : Ouverure non-stop, de 10h00 à 21h00
Vendredi 1 janvier : L'équipe du ChaChaCha vous souhaite une bonne et heureuse année 2010. Le magasin reste ouvert avec ses horaires d'ouvertures habituels
Dimanche 3 janvier : Les Bordeaux

Lundi 4 janvier : Savoie et Jura
Mardi 5 janvier : Vallée du Rhône Versus Bordeaux
Mercredi 6 janvier : Les vins rouges
Vendredi 8 janvier : La bourgogne
Dimanche 10 janvier : Vallée de la Loire

Lundi 11 janvier : Alsace Versus Bourgogne
Mardi 12 janvier : Savoie et Jura
Mercredi 13 janvier : Les vins blancs
Vendredi 15 janvier : Tour de France
Dimanche 17 janvier : Crémant Versus Champagne

Lundi 18 janvier : Bordeaux
Mardi 19 janvier : Les vins du sud
Mercredi 20 janvier : Savoie et Jura
Vendredi 22 janvier : France et vins étrangers
Dimanche 24 janvier : Dégustation à l'aveugle

Lundi 25 janvier : Vallée du Rhône
Mardi 26 janvier : Languedoc Roussillon Versus Rhône
Mercredi 27 janvier : Bourgogne
Vendredi 29 janvier : Le Pinot Noir
Dimanche 31 janvier : Savoie et Jura

Pensez également à notre bar à vins, ouvert tous les jours pendant les horaires d'ouvertures du magasin. Nous vous proposons une selection au verre différente chaque jour.
Our wine bar is open everyday, and we change our selection everyday!!!

N'hésitez pas à nous contacter pour toute demande spéciale.
Please feel free to contact us for any special request.

Envie d'une bouteille fraiche à la derniere minute ? Sachez que nous avons toujours une large gamme de vins blancs et champagnes au frais,
We also stock a big range of white wines and Champagne, pre-chilled to take away.

A bientôt,

L'équipe du ChaChaCha

8 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Hey There. I found your weblog the use of msn. That is a very well written article.
I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful info.

Thanks for the post. I will certainly return.

Also visit my page - Louis Vuitton Bags

Anonyme a dit…

Hmm is anyone else having problems with the images
on this blog loading? I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.


Also visit my homepage: Oakley Holbrook

Anonyme a dit…

Howdy would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using? I'm planning to start my own blog in the near future but
I'm having a difficult time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm
looking for something completely unique. P.
S Apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

My page Wholesale Jerseys Cheap

Anonyme a dit…

This paragraph is really a pleasant one it assists new
net visitors, who are wishing for blogging.

Check out my website: Full Article

Anonyme a dit…

Nice post. I used to be checking constantly this blog and I'm inspired! Extremely helpful info specifically the closing part :) I take care of such info a lot. I was looking for this certain information for a very long time. Thanks and best of luck.

my web-site Beats Pas Cher

Anonyme a dit…

certainly like your web-site but you need to take a look at the spelling on several of your posts.
A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I in finding it very bothersome to tell the
reality on the other hand I'll surely come again again.

My blog post; related site

Anonyme a dit…

Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the
images on this blog loading? I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
Any feed-back would be greatly appreciated.


Here is my web blog - KD Shoes

Anonyme a dit…

Do you have a spam problem on this website; I also am a blogger, and
I was wanting to know your situation; we have created some nice
procedures and we are looking to exchange methods with other folks, why not shoot me an email if
interested.

Here is my blog post ... LeBron James Shoes 2013