samedi 1 mai 2010

Le mois de Mai 2010 au ChaChaCha

Bonjour,

Les dégustations commentées continuent ce printemps avec quelques soirées par semaine.
Celles-ci s'effectuent le soir à 19h00 - 15 € par personne
Vous trouverez ci dessous le programme.

Our commentated tasting continue this spring with several each week. The time will be 7pm and cost as always 15€ per person

Pour ce printemps, le ChaChaCha reste ouvert 7/7 jours jusqu'au 16 mai inclus
Du17 mai au 14 juin, ChaChaCha reste ouvert du mardi au samedi (fermé dimanche et lundi) -- 10h30 - 12h30 / 16h00 - 21h00
Nous serons ouvert le Week-End de la Pentecôte (ouvert le dimanche 23/05 et lundi 24/05)

For this spring, ChaChaCha stays open 7 days a week up to and including May 16th. From May 17th to Juin 14th, ChaChaCha will be open Tuesday to Saturday (closed Sunday and Mondays) - 10.30am - 12.30pm / 4.00pm - 9.00pm.
We will be open the Weekend of Pentecost (Sunday 23/05 and Monday 24/05)
...........
Programme des dégustations

Jeudi 6 mai : Un tour de France
Vendredi 7 mai : Les Whiskies

Jeudi 13 mai : Appellations versus Vin de Pays
Vendredi 14 mai : Les vins rouges

Jeudi 20 mai : Rhône et Provence

Jeudi 27 mai : Bourgogne Versus Bordeaux

Notre Bar à vin / Bar à whisky est ouvert pendant les horaires d'ouvertures du magasin. Notre sélection au verre change régulierement,

Our Wine bar / Whisky bar is open during shop hours. Our selection changes regularly,

A bientôt au ChaChaCha

Jonathan et Jean-Gabriel

7 commentaires:

Un catholique a dit…

Votre blog est excellent. Je viens de temps en temps et j'apprécie bien les articles. Celui-ci en particulier est vraiment intéressant ! Sur les blogs, par les temps qui courent il y a du bon et du moins bon, mais c'est bien la preuve qu'il y a encore des billets sympas à lire !

Anonyme a dit…

You made some really good points there. I looked
on the net for more info about the issue and found most individuals will
go along with your views on this site.

my web blog :: Michael Kors Handbags

Anonyme a dit…

Hello there! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this write-up to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!

My web site :: Cheap jerseys

Anonyme a dit…

I got this site from my buddy who told me regarding this web site and at the moment
this time I am browsing this site and reading very informative posts at this place.


Here is my homepage :: Chaussure De Foot ()

Anonyme a dit…

magnificent post, very informative. I wonder why the opposite experts of this sector don't realize this. You must continue your writing. I am sure, you've
a huge readers' base already!

Check out my webpage ... Oakley Frogskins

Anonyme a dit…

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my blog so i came to
“return the favor”.I am trying to find things to enhance my site!
I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!

!

my homepage ... Christian Louboutin UK

Anonyme a dit…

Terrific article! That is the kind of information that
should be shared around the web. Disgrace on the
seek engines for no longer positioning this post higher!
Come on over and seek advice from my website . Thank you =)

Here is my website; Read More Here