mardi 31 août 2010

Les dégustations de septembre / Septembre's tasting

Bonjour à tous,

En septembre, nous continuons nos dégustations commentées, cinq soirs par semaine (les dimanche, lundi, mardi, mercredi et vendredi) à 19h00.

Le coût pour ces dégustations commentées est de 15 euros par personne.

Pensez à réservez votre place !!!

Ci dessous le programme pour ce mois de Juillet.
"Possibilité d'effectuer les dégustations à domicile, renseignements et réservations en magasin"

..............................................................................

Le Bar à Vins et Bar à Whisky
(ouvert tous les jours jusqu'à 21h, jusqu'à 22h les jeudi)

Venez passer un bon moment autour d'un verre de vin ou de whisky accompagné de quelques charcuteries, au bar ou en terrasse, au soleil face à la chaine du Mont Blanc

De plus, le magasin ainsi que le bar à vins/whiskies seront ouverts tous les jours jusqu'à 21h00 et jusqu'à 22h00 le jeudi.

Nouveau : Pour les amateurs de Whisky, nous proposons aujourd'hui une centaine de whiskies à la vente à emporter.
Au bar : Une sélection de 25 whiskies est proposée au verre (de 4 euros à 15 euros le verre)

....................................................................


In september, we continue with our commentated tastings, five evenings each week (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday) at 7pm.
The cost is 15 euro per person.

Please, reserve in advance !!

September's tasting program follows below.
"There is also the possibility to organise tastings in your house or chalet. Drop past the shop for details"

..............................................................................

Wine and Whisky Bar
(open every day until 9pm and to 10pm on Thursdays)

Why not profit when the sun is shining to have a glass on our terrace with its spectacular views of the Chamonix Aiguilles and Mont Blanc. Or if its raining in the comfortable ambiance of the bar.


..................................

Programme des dégustations / Wine tasting schedule

Mercredi 1 : Bourgogne
Jeudi 2 : Bar à vins ouvert jusqu'à 22h00
Vendredi 3 : Bourgogne versus Loire

Dimanche 5 : Savoie versus Loire
Lundi 6 : Choix du caviste
Mardi 7 : Dégustation à l'aveugle
Mercredi 8 : Les whiskies
Jeudi 9 : Bar à vins ouvert jusqu'à 22h00
Vendredi 10 : Un tour de France

Dimanche 12 : Vallée du Rhône
Lundi 13 : Rhône et Languedoc
Mardi 14 : Les vins du sud
Mercredi 15 : Savoie versus Suisse
Jeudi 16 : Bar à vins ouvert jusqu'à 22h00
Vendredi 17 : Les vins du monde

Dimanche 19 : Champagne et Crémant
Lundi 20 : Les vins rouges
Mardi 21 : Un tour de France
Mercredi 22 : Les whiskies
Jeudi 23 : Bar à vins ouvert jusqu'à 22h00
Vendredi 24 : Bourgogne versus Bordeaux

Dimanche 26 : Rhône versus Bordeaux
Lundi 27 : Un tour de France
Mardi 28 : Dégustation à l'aveugle
Mercredi 29 : Les whiskies
Jeudi 30 : Bar à vins ouvert jusqu'à 22h00

16 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

I am regular reader, how are you everybody?
This piece of writing posted at this web site is really good.



Have a look at my homepage - Michael Kors Bags

Anonyme a dit…

I am truly thankful to the owner of this site who has
shared this great paragraph at here.

Stop by my blog; Louis Vuitton Bags

Anonyme a dit…

First off I want to say excellent blog! I had a quick question which I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your mind prior
to writing. I've had trouble clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out. I truly do take pleasure in writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or tips? Kudos!

my web page: Louis Vuitton Bags

Anonyme a dit…

Hey very interesting blog!

My blog post: Mulberry Outlet

Anonyme a dit…

I like the valuable info you provide in your articles.
I'll bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I am quite sure I will learn a lot of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

Also visit my blog ... Christian Louboutin Sale

Anonyme a dit…

I visited various blogs however the audio quality for audio
songs existing at this website is truly marvelous.


Look into my blog: tedxyse.com

Anonyme a dit…

We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your web site provided us with valuable info to work on. You have done an impressive job and our entire community will be grateful to you.

My homepage :: dursle.com

Anonyme a dit…

What i do not realize is in fact how you are now not actually much more smartly-liked than you might be now.
You are very intelligent. You know thus significantly relating to this topic, produced me in my opinion believe it from numerous various angles.
Its like men and women don't seem to be fascinated unless it's something to do with
Girl gaga! Your individual stuffs outstanding. All the time handle it up!


Feel free to surf to my web-site - get more info

Anonyme a dit…

I'm not sure where you're getting your info, but great topic.
I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more.
Thanks for great information I was looking for this info for my mission.


Also visit my web-site; More Help

Anonyme a dit…

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme.
Did you design this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
Plz reply as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. many thanks

My homepage - Louis Vuitton Handbags

Anonyme a dit…

Saved as a favorite, I really like your website!


Also visit my web site; Louis Vuitton Handbags []

Anonyme a dit…

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my website so i came to
“return the favor”.I'm trying to find things to enhance my website!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

My website :: Cheap Jerseys

Anonyme a dit…

Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads
up. The text in your content seem to be running off the screen in Firefox.
I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know.
The design and style look great though! Hope you get
the problem resolved soon. Kudos

Review my site :: Low Nike Blazers

Anonyme a dit…

Really no matter if someone doesn't understand then its up to other people that they will assist, so here it happens.

Also visit my webpage :: Air Jordan :: http://overuc.com ::

Anonyme a dit…

Fantastic goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to
and you're just extremely wonderful. I really like what you've acquired here, certainly like what you are stating and
the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it smart.
I cant wait to read much more from you. This is actually a wonderful site.


my web page; Bonuses

Anonyme a dit…

This piece of writing presents clear idea for the new people of blogging, that truly how to do blogging.


Feel free to visit my weblog - Nike Air Max