samedi 9 octobre 2010

Programme des dégustations / Tasting Schedule October 2010

Bonjour,

Les dégustations commentées continuent cet automne avec quelques soirées par semaine.
Celles-ci s'effectuent le soir à 19h00 - 15 € par personne
Vous trouverez ci dessous le programme.

Our commentated tastings continue this autumn with several each week. The time will be 7pm and cost as always 15€ per person

Pour cet automne, le ChaChaCha reste ouvert du mardi au samedi (fermé dimanche et lundi) -- 10h30 - 12h30 / 16h00 - 21h00
Nous serons ouvert les vacances de la Toussaint (ouvert 7j/7 du dimanche 24/10 jusqu'au samedi 06/11 inclus)

This Autumn ChaChaCha will be open Tuesday to Saturday (closed Sunday and Mondays) - 10.30am - 12.30pm / 4.00pm - 9.00pm.
We will be open for the Hallowe'en Holidays (everyday from Sunday 24/10 to Saturday 06/11 inclusive)
...........
Programme des dégustations

Vendredi 1er Octobre: Un tour de France

Mercredi 6 Octobre: Bourgogne versus Bordeaux
Vendredi 8 Octobre: Les whiskies

Mercredi 13 Octobre: Savoie versus Loire
Vendredi 15 Octobre: Choix du caviste

Mercredi 20 Octobre: Savoie et Jura
Vendredi 22 Octobre: Les vins du monde

Mercredi 27 Octobre: Dégustation à l'aveugle
Vendredi 29 Octobre: Rhône et Languedoc

Notre Bar à vin / Bar à whisky est ouvert pendant les horaires d'ouvertures du magasin. Notre sélection au verre change régulièrement,

Our Wine bar / Whisky bar is open during shop hours. Our selection changes regularly,

A bientôt au ChaChaCha

Jonathan et Jean-Gabriel

8 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

No matter if some one searches for his required
thing, therefore he/she needs to be available that in detail, so that thing is maintained over
here.

Feel free to visit my web blog: Michael Kors Outlet

Anonyme a dit…

A motivating discussion is worth comment. I believe that you need to write more on this subject,
it may not be a taboo subject but generally people do not speak about these issues.

To the next! Many thanks!!

my web blog Cheap Jerseys

Anonyme a dit…

I am sure this article has touched all the internet people, its really really good piece of writing on building up new weblog.


Also visit my webpage Louis Vuitton Bags

Anonyme a dit…

It's wonderful that you are getting ideas from this article as well as from our discussion made at this time.

Here is my web page :: Michael Kors Outlet

Anonyme a dit…

Hello there, I found your site via Google whilst searching
for a related topic, your site got here up, it appears good.
I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hi there, just was aware of your blog via Google, and located that it is really informative.
I'm going to be careful for brussels. I'll be grateful in case you proceed this in
future. Numerous folks shall be benefited from
your writing. Cheers!

Also visit my website; Abercrombie Pas Cher

Anonyme a dit…

Hello friends, how is the whole thing, and what you wish for to
say concerning this paragraph, in my view its in fact awesome in favor of me.


my site; Nike Air Max

Anonyme a dit…

Hello! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group?
There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thanks

my web page: Louis Vuitton Pas Cher

Anonyme a dit…

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed surfing around your
blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!

Here is my homepage ... Mulberry Outlet