jeudi 30 décembre 2010

Programme des dégustations de Janvier / January wine tasting

Bonjour et bonne année 2011 à tous,

Pour commencer, ChaChaCha vous invite ce vendredi 14 janvier à venir découvrir les vins d'Alsace.
Notre ami Yves, vigneron à la cave de Ribeauvillé sera présent au ChaChaCha, ce vendredi de 16h à 21h et vous proposera une dégustation gratuite afin de vous faire découvrir ses vins magnifiques.

We have the plesure of welcoming a wine producer from the Alsace next friday, the 14th.
You are welcome to discover his product with a FREE tasting from 4 until 9 pm - a great oppourtunity to discover this wine region, offering wines of quality and value.


......................................................................

Veuillez trouver ci dessous notre programme des dégustations pour ce mois de janvier 2011.
Nous vous proposons nos dégustations commentées tous les soirs (sauf jeudi et samedi) à 19h00. Le coût pour cette dégustation est de 15euros/personne.

Wine tasting everynight (except Thursday and Saturday) at 7.00pm. The cost for this wine tasting is 15euros/person (wine tasting in French and english)

......

Programme des dégustations / Wine tasting Schedule :

Dimanche 2 janvier : Bourgogne versus Bordeaux

Lundi 3 janvier : Bordeaux
Mardi 4 janvier : La vallée du Rhône
Mercredi 5 janvier : Un tour de France
Vendredi 7 janvier : Les Premiers Crus (20 euros par personne)
Dimanche 9 janvier : Loire versus Alsace

Lundi 10 janvier : Les vins blancs
Mardi 11 janvier : Savoie et Jura
Mercredi 12 janvier : Les Whiskies

Vendredi 14 janvier : Dégustation découverte gratuite "animée par le vigneron" - 16h00 à 20h00
ALSACE - CAVE DE RIBEAUVILLE (Riesling, Gewurtztraminer, Pinot Gris etc...)

Dimanche 16 janvier : Rhône et Languedoc

Lundi 17 janvier : Les vins rouges
Mardi 18 janvier : Un tour de France
Mercredi 19 janvier : Bourgogne versus Bordeaux
Vendredi 21 janvier : Champagne et Crémant
Dimanche 23 janvier : Les vins du sud

Lundi 24 janvier : France versus le monde
Mardi 25 janvier : Les Whiskies
Mercredi 26 janvier : Vins de Pays versus Appellations d'Origine
Vendredi 28 janvier : Rhône versus Loire
Dimanche 30 janvier : Le Pinot Noir

Lundi 31 janvier : Bourgogne


................................
Bar à vin & à whisky / Whisky & Wine Bar
.....
De plus, sachez que notre bar à vin et à whisky est ouvert pendant les horaires d'ouvertures du magasin (10h30-13h00 / 16h00-21h00). Notre sélection de vin au verre change tous les jours; plus de 50 whiskies sont proposés au verre.
Vous pouvez également consommer une bouteille sur place.

Et pour en profiter au maximum, nous vous proposons quelques charcuteries.

........
Our wine and whisky bar will however stays open during opening hour of the shop (10.30 to 1.00pm and 4.00 to 9.00pm). Come and enjoy a glass of wine /whisky (50 differents whiskies by the glass) and a selection of charcuterie in our contempory style wine bar
.....
A bientôt au ChaChaCha

Gloria, Jonathan & Jean-Gabriel

9 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it,
you may be a great author.I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will often come back at some
point. I want to encourage one to continue your great posts, have a nice holiday weekend!


Also visit my blog ... Michael Kors

Anonyme a dit…

I have read some good stuff here. Definitely price bookmarking for revisiting.
I surprise how much attempt you set to make one of these wonderful informative web site.



Stop by my weblog; NFL Jerseys Cheap

Anonyme a dit…

I know this website offers quality depending content and additional material, is there any other site which presents such information in quality?


Look at my web blog - Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags

Anonyme a dit…

Hey there! I know this is kinda off topic but
I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in
trading links or maybe guest writing a blog article or vice-versa?
My site addresses a lot of the same topics as yours and
I believe we could greatly benefit from each other. If you happen to be interested feel free to shoot me an
e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Fantastic blog by the way!


Review my blog post :: Michael Kors

Anonyme a dit…

What's Taking place i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I've discovered It positively helpful and it has aided me out loads. I'm hoping to give a contribution &
help other users like its aided me. Good job.

Also visit my blog: Mulberry Outlet

Anonyme a dit…

Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice whilst you amend your web site, how
could i subscribe for a weblog site? The account helped me a acceptable
deal. I were tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast provided shiny clear concept

my site: Louis Vuitton Handbags

Anonyme a dit…

It's actually a cool and useful piece of information. I'm satisfied
that you simply shared this useful info with us.
Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

my homepage Air Jordan Pas Cher

Anonyme a dit…

I was recommended this website by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty. You're incredible!

Thanks!

my site - related site

Anonyme a dit…

Aw, this was a really nice post. Taking the time and actual effort
to create a top notch article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a whole lot
and don't seem to get nearly anything done.

Here is my site: Sac Louis Vuitton