jeudi 2 décembre 2010

Programme des dégustations décembre

Bonjour,

Nous voilà en hiver avec déjà beaucoup de neige fraîche. Les domaines skiable étant ouverts; le Cha'Cha'Cha reprend ses horaires d'ouverture habituels.

7/7 jours ---- 10h30 - 13h00 / 16h00 -21h00
ChaChaCha is open 7 days a week ---- 10h30 to 1.00pm / 4.00 to 9.00pm all winter

Le succès de nos dégustations commentées nous amène à continuer ces animations pour l'hiver qui arrive. Celles ci se déroulent tous les soirs à 19h00 (sauf jeudi et samedi) ; le prix est de 15euros/personne.
Wine tasting everynight (except Thursday and Saturday) at 7.00pm. The cost for this wine tasting is 15euros/person (wine tasting in French and english)

De plus, nous mettons en place un service de dégustations à domicile. (Renseignements et réservations au magasin)
We have also put in place a service for tastings at your house or chalet. (For more information and bookings ask in shop)

Pour ces fêtes de fins d'années, nous sommes ouvert non-stop de 10h00 à 21h00 les jours suivants :
For Christmas and New Year, ChaChaCha is open non-stop 10h00 to 9.00pm :
- Mercredi 22 / Jeudi 23 / Vendredi 24 décembre
- Mercredi 29 / Jeudi 30 / Vendredi 31 décembre


Ci dessous le programme des dégustations :

Mercredi 1er décembre Un tour de France

Vendredi 3 décembre Loire versus Alsace

Mercredi 8 décembre Dégustation à l'aveugle

Vendredi 10 décembre Vallée du Rhône


Mercredi 15 décembre Bourgogne versus Bordeaux

Vendredi 17 décembre Les vins rouges

Dimanche 19 décembre Les whiskies

Lundi 20 décembre Savoie et Jura

Mardi 21 décembre Les vins de fêtes

Mercredi 22 décembre Champagne


Mercredi 22/ Jeudi 23 / Vendredi 24 : Magasin ouvert non-stop : 10h00 - 21h00

Samedi 25 décembre : Un joyeux Noël à tous. Magasin ouvert 10h30 - 13h00 / 16h00 - 21h00. Merry Christmas everyone. The shop is open 10.30am - 1.00pm / 4.00pm - 9.00pm.

Lundi 27 décembre Les vins blancs

Mardi 28 décembre Champagne

Mercredi 29 décembre Champagne

Mercredi 29/ Jeudi 30/ Vendredi 31 : Magasin ouvert non-stop : 10h00 - 21h00


Vendredi 1 janvier : L'équipe du ChaChaCha vous souhaite une bonne et heureuse année 2011. Magasin ouvert 10h30 - 13h00 / 16h00 - 21h00.. ChaChaCha would like to wish you a Happy New Year. The shop is open 10.30am - 1.00pm / 4.00pm - 9.00pm.

Notre bar à vins et à whisky est ouvert aux horaires du magasin.
Wine and Whisky bar open during shop hours.

11 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Hi there mates, fastidious paragraph and good urging commented here, I am genuinely enjoying by these.


Here is my website Cheap NFL Jerseys

Anonyme a dit…

Link exchange is nothing else but it is simply placing the other person's weblog link on your page at suitable place and other person will also do same in support of you.

Also visit my blog: Louis Vuitton Outlet

Anonyme a dit…

Wow, wonderful weblog structure! How long have you been
running a blog for? you made blogging look
easy. The full glance of your web site is excellent,
as well as the content material!

my webpage :: wiki.chroniquesgalactica.org

Anonyme a dit…

At this time it sounds like Movable Type is the top blogging platform
available right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

Feel free to visit my website ... Click This Link

Anonyme a dit…

It's a shame you don't have a donate button!
I'd definitely donate to this fantastic blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking
and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward
to brand new updates and will share this website with my Facebook group.
Chat soon!

Stop by my blog post - More Help ()

Anonyme a dit…

Howdy, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was
just wondering if you get a lot of spam remarks? If so how do you prevent it,
any plugin or anything you can advise? I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so any assistance is very much appreciated.

Here is my site: Abercrombie Et Fitch

Anonyme a dit…

Spot on with this write-up, I absolutely feel this site needs far more attention.
I'll probably be back again to see more, thanks for the info!

Feel free to surf to my homepage: Wholesale Jerseys

Anonyme a dit…

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter
to be actually something that I think I would never understand.

It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me.

I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang
of it!

Feel free to surf to my web site ... Louis Vuitton Handbags

Anonyme a dit…

I am truly thankful to the holder of this website who has
shared this enormous piece of writing at at this time.



Here is my web-site - Air Max []

Anonyme a dit…

Currently it seems like Expression Engine is the best blogging platform available
right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?


Feel free to visit my blog post; Kevin Durant Shoes 2013

Anonyme a dit…

Good information. Lucky me I came across your blog by
chance (stumbleupon). I have bookmarked it for later!



my web site ... Michael Kors Outlet (http://nysacpr.org/michaelkors.html)