jeudi 31 mars 2011

Programme des dégustations - Avril 2011

Bonjour à tous,

Ci dessous le programme des dégustations pour ce mois d'avril 2011.
Celles-ci se déroulent le soir à 19h00 - 15euros par personne

Pensez à réserver votre place !!

Vendredi 1er avril : Un tour de France
Dimanche 3 Avril : Bourgogne et Bordeaux

Lundi 4 avril : Les vins rouges (25€/personne)
Mardi 5 avril : Les whiskies
Mercredi 6 avril : Vins du monde
Vendredi 7 avril : Crémant et Champagne

Vendredi 15 avril : Savoie, Jura et Suisse
Samedi 16 avril : Les Grands Crus (35euros/personne)

Jeudi 21 avril : Bourgogne et Rhône
Vendredi 22 avril : Rhône versus Loire
Samedi 23 avril : Crémant et Champagne

Jeudi 28 avril : Languedoc et Savoie
Vendredi 29 avril : Les vins blancs (25euros/personne)
Samedi 30 avril : Bourgogne et Savoie


A bientôt au ChaChaCha

11 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Hey there! This is my first visit to your blog!
We are a group of volunteers and starting a new project in
a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on.
You have done a marvellous job!

Feel free to visit my website; michael Kors

Anonyme a dit…

I could not refrain from commenting. Well written!

Here is my web-site Louis Vuitton Outlet

Anonyme a dit…

Everything is very open with a really clear explanation of the issues.
It was definitely informative. Your site is useful.
Many thanks for sharing!

Also visit my web blog :: Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags

Anonyme a dit…

I was more than happy to uncover this website.
I want to to thank you for your time just for this wonderful read!
! I definitely savored every bit of it and i also have
you book-marked to look at new information in your site.


Also visit my web page :: Nike Air Jordan

Anonyme a dit…

Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your post. I like to write a little comment to support you.


my web site; www.earlylearningpreschool.com

Anonyme a dit…

Everyone loves it when folks come together and share opinions.
Great site, continue the good work!

Look at my web-site: Continued

Anonyme a dit…

It's genuinely very difficult in this busy life to listen news on Television, thus I only use world wide web for that reason, and obtain the latest news.

Also visit my page - Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher

Anonyme a dit…

Great web site you've got here.. It's difficult to find high-quality writing like yours these days.
I seriously appreciate individuals like you! Take care!

!

Feel free to surf to my page Cheap Jerseys

Anonyme a dit…

Hi! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I came to check it out.
I'm definitely loving the information. I'm book-marking and will
be tweeting this to my followers! Exceptional blog and fantastic design.



my web site Sac a main Guess [http://www.beyonddelay.com/sac-guess-pas-cher.html]

Anonyme a dit…

It's really a great and useful piece of info. I am satisfied that you shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

my site ... Mulberry Outlet

Anonyme a dit…

ecigarette, best electronic cigarettes, ecig, smokeless cigarettes, e cigarette reviews, electronic cigarette brands