mardi 3 mai 2011

Ce printemps au ChaChaCha

Bonjour,

Pour ce printemps 2011, ChaChaCha reste ouvert 5 jours par semaine (fermé les dimanche et lundi) --- du 9 mai au 27 juin ---

Horaires d'ouverture : 10h30 - 12h30 / 16h00 - 21h00

Nous resterons ouvert le dimanche 12/06 et le lundi 13/06 pour le week-end de la Pentecôte.



Terrasse -- Bar à vin et à Whisky

Avec l'arrivée précoce des beaux jours, notre terrasse est désormais ouverte (horaires d'ouverture du magasin)




Dégustation commentée

Concernant nos dégustations commentées, nous ne proposons pas notre calendrier habituel pour cette inter-saison.
Nous restons à votre écoute pour toute demande. Celles-ci peuvent s'effectuer tous les soirs de la semaine à l'horaire que vous souhaitez, sur réservation.
Merci de nous contacter pour toutes demandes de renseignements.

A bientôt au ChaChaCha

6 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Wonderful blog! Do you have any recommendations for
aspiring writers? I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything.

Would you advise starting with a free platform like Wordpress
or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I'm totally overwhelmed .. Any recommendations? Many thanks!

Here is my web-site: NFL Jerseys Cheap

Anonyme a dit…

I've learn a few just right stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you place to create any such fantastic informative website.

Here is my blog - continue reading

Anonyme a dit…

Thankfulness to my father who informed me about this website,
this blog is actually remarkable.

Here is my web-site Michael Kors Canada

Anonyme a dit…

Hi outstanding blog! Does running a blog such as this
take a large amount of work? I have very little expertise in
programming however I had been hoping to start my own blog soon.
Anyways, should you have any recommendations or techniques for new blog owners please
share. I understand this is off topic however I simply wanted to ask.
Cheers!

my blog - Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags

Anonyme a dit…

Hello my family member! I want to say that this post is amazing, nice written
and include approximately all important infos. I'd like to see extra posts like this .

Also visit my homepage - Chaussures Foot

Anonyme a dit…

I'm amazed, I must say. Seldom do I encounter a blog that's equally educative and amusing, and let me tell you, you've hit the nail on the head. The problem is something that not enough men and women are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy I found this in my hunt for something regarding this.

my website :: Sac Louis Vuitton